Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Hudson Gregory Blake

Our baby boy arrived on August 13, 2013 at 1:02 am after 20+ hours of labor. :)  He was smaller than expected, (huge sigh of relief), weighing 7 lbs 1 oz and measuring 20.5 inches long.  We are in love with our babe, and like all parents, believe he is the most perfect gift from God.  We've enjoyed every nap, cry, smile, and even diaper change.  It's amazing what having a child does to one's soul; we are forever changed for the better.

When he was four days old we had Shae Paradise come by our home to take his newborn pictures.  I've given her the nickname "baby whisperer" - I'm sure I'm not the first to tell her that.  I've pulled over 20 images into a favorite folder ... so much for narrowing down the selection.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves; enjoy!

Our house is finally our home.
Love that we are officially a family!
This blanket was Adams growing up.  Fun fact: Adam was born in California
 and also lived in Chicago and Nashville before moving to KC for middle school.
Loving on our little man.
Proof that Baby Hudson does get a little fussy from time to time.

There is no place I'd rather him be than curled up in my arms. 
How true those words are for us as parents.


With a face like that, I'm in trouble.  


His eyes warm my heart.


Love my boys so very much.  Adam is such a wonderful Dad.

Peek-a-boo, my sweet babe.
Hudson snuggled with Mimi's teddy bear. 
In case you've forgotten, we love TCU.  So does Hudson.  We snapped a few pictures of Hudson
lounging on Adam's TCU football jersey.




1 comment:

  1. Loved all of these! She did such a good job capturing your little man.

    ReplyDelete